Hello 2009! For the New Year, we baked a cake with 2009 written on it. We also put 9 candles on top. At midnight, we blew out the candles and ate the delicious chocolate cake.
How fun! I didn't make it -- I fell asleep on the couch at 11:30. Funny how you get less able to pull all-nighters the older you get. I used to do it all the time!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea!! I am going to have to remember that for next year! (I guess that means I have to stay up until midnight!)
ReplyDeleteP.S. - That was me who tried to make the previous comment (by Gary). I tried to change the name but couldn't figure it out and it deleted -- Sorry!
How fun! I didn't make it -- I fell asleep on the couch at 11:30. Funny how you get less able to pull all-nighters the older you get. I used to do it all the time!
ReplyDelete