Monday, March 22, 2010

Yes, We're Still Alive

Wow! It's been a long time since we posted anything here. I've got pictures from Christmas that never got up (too late now). The background is New Year's (it's almost Easter). Where does the time go? Just as a quick update...Lionel has been taking a class to update his license. I'm taking a class to complete requirements for a pay raise that I probably won't get because of budget cuts. But I get to keep my Strategist job for another year, at least I hope so. Stacy has been busy with school, church, and babysitting. She brought home a certificate for straight As for the first semester. High school is next year for her. Ouch! She has all kinds of plans. Too bad she can't have all electives. She wants art, CADD, and French or Spanish and anything else that sounds interesting to her. She'll probably go with a language (for the honor diploma) but can't decide which language. I just wish high school wasn't such a rough place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment